Anthology of all new fiction from Miskatonic River Press with cover art by, Daniele Serra. For more information click here or watch the trailer.
ASiC has its own blog (with links, news, reviews, and art, related to the book)
ASiC was edited by Joseph S. Pulver, Sr.
- This Yellow Madness (introduction) by Joseph S. Pulver, Sr.
- My Voice is Dead by Joel Lane
- Beyond The Banks of the River Seine by Simon Strantzas
- Movie Night at Phil's by Don Webb
- MS Found in a Chicago Hotel Room by Daniel Mills
- it sees me when I'm not looking by Gary McMahon
- Finale, Act Two by Ann K. Schwader
- Yellow Bird Strings by Cate Gardner
- The Theatre & Its Double by Edward Morris
- The Hymn of the Hyades by Richard Gavin
- Slick Black Bones and Soft Black Stars by Gemma Files
- Not Enough Hope by Joseph S. Pulver, Sr
- Whose Hearts are Pure Gold by Kristin Prevallet
- April Dawn by Richard A. Lupoff
- King Wolf by Anna Tambour
- The White-Face At Dawn by Michael Kelly
- Wishing Well by Cody Goodfellow
- Sweetums by John Langan
- The King Is Yellow by Pearce Hansen
- D T by Laird Barron
- Salvation In Yellow by Robin Spriggs
- The Beat Hotel by Allyson Bird
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.